Saturday, August 19, 2006

Green Pepper Press & Michelle Ward

When I first started my blog I promised more art stories.....Explaining the journey I'm on, well...
Michelle Ward is a kindred art spirit! I'll never forget the pleasure of being in her studio learning and sharing art! I traveled from Mass. to NJ with my son's art teacher, my friend Sharon.
We had such a great time making our house books!! Thank you Michelle!

My next encounter with Michelle was at ArtFest (the art retreat in Pt. Townsend, WA).
It was my first year and she welcomed me over to her table and made me feel right at HOME with her circle of artist friends. Her gracious heart is so wise and kind!!

Anyway, that's not all .....a few years later we crossed paths again!
This time at the TRUE Colors Event at the ArtBar in Santa Ana, CA.
Seeing her and being around her is so comfortable and easy.....
The sparkle in her eyes lets you know her spirit is HOME!

Dear Michelle, without knowing it you have become a mentor!
Thank you for your kindness and inspiration!
Sincerely, Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having taken a class from Michelle last summer, I totally agree with you-she is a very special person! So enthusiastic that it's contagious, I love being around her and hope that our paths will cross again.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! just toodled over here to write you a congrats for the lovely pages in somerset this month...and found this! you are too cute, and very kind to say such nice things. they're gonna think i paid you. that was so cool you drove all that way to come to my studio...and then to see you around the globe and now in the magazine (again) is such a treat. until the next time.....

CreativeLiving said...

Thanks for stopping by, I love the company!! Cheers, Lisa

open heart

  Finding love.......