Monday, September 25, 2006

THANkFuLL 4 all of YoU!

Dear Friends and Family,
I am so thankful for all of you! It may not always seem that way, but it
is true. I hope to share my art and life with you in person, but that is not always possible, so please come visit me here. I will try to post more regularly.....it has been a crazy summer, but that's expected, hugh?!
I'm working on some exciting projects and will post and share about them soon. Until then, know I am keeping you in my heart. xox Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi you,
It's nice to have new friends like you....and I just wanted to say that I was sorry to hear about your friend's passing...I know that you must feel a huge hole...but hopefully your wonderful adventures together at Artfest will help keep her memory alive. Hope to see you one of these days...Laurie M.

open heart

  Finding love.......