Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mad Tea Party Art Necklace

















Here's my latest art necklace.
Alice in Wonderland has always been an intriguing story to me, one of my favorites....

I remember that I grew up with a picture of her on my wall in my room! I will hunt it down and post it later. It's a cool vintage picture with Alice holding a pink flamingo
standing next to the Queen. ...

Ok, so on to the idea of a Mad tea party,
it seems like it would be so much fun to have one, don't you agree?? Wear your favorite hat and come over for tea and treats!! I can see it now, a long table with lots of different teapots and teacups along with a variety of sugars and special treats. Just mind your manners and no shouting!! Tea anyone??

2 comments:

Shona Cole said...

Love this necklace. I have a whole box of Alice stamps I got at a yard sale that I have never used... you ar inspiring me to get them out and play. THe tea party idea sound great! Sorry I am in Texas :) It would have to be a virtual party.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I've recently been introduced to your work through Connie - CGS. I love your necklaces & art! Shrink art looks fun.

open heart

  Finding love.......