Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Studio B

A couple of weeks ago, I had the some of the girls from Stampington over to do some crafting. My studio is not really big enough for me, so we set up in the dining room. We had such a fun night sharing and crafting together!!
Since then, I have managed to leave everything set up in the dining room and continue with my artistic adventures, in what we now refer to as "Studio B" .......Want to see??



What else is going on??
I am still working on the kits for my paper doll workshop, which is this Saturday at Sweetpeas and Snapshots from 11 to 2.
We are going to have a blast creating dolls!
Here's a peek at the supplies I am putting in the kits.
Just imagine all the different dolls we are going to create!!



Have a great day, I have to get back to work, in Studio B! Cheers, Lisa

2 comments:

Shona Cole said...

Studio B, that is funny! I wish I could have been there on that crafting night, I am a little green :) best of luck with your class.

suzi finer said...

Looks like we're going to have a really good turnout tomorrow...can't wait!!!
(Mary made sure to get her favorite cuppy-cakes to make you happy!)
love.

open heart

  Finding love.......