Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tagged by Mary & My Secret 7

Yesterday I got tagged by Mary Smilove from Sweetpeas & Snapshots.
What a sweet person she is, but that is another story!
Today, I am to confess my 7 quirky secrets, so here goes:

1. First of all I have MORE!!

2. I like tea, but I LOVE coffee!

3. Dessert is ALWAYS my favorite!

4. I LOVE Breakfast for dinner!

5. Would rather READ than watch TV!

6. Would rather do ART than most anything else!

7. And I love EVERYBODY!!

Ok, I must stop now and save the rest for another day!
Cheers,
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only you would have such lovely and kind secrets! Thanks for sending the pictures of our play day at Stampington...the one of all of us at lunch turned out great. We need to do that again...soon! I also loved the pictures of your paper dolls from your class...they all turned out so uniquely and just great...must have been the good teacher they had!
xoxo,
Laurie

open heart

  Finding love.......