Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Holidays!



My angels have come home for the holidays and I am finished teaching workshops for 2007.
What a great year it has been!! Thank you to all of my wonderful students. You give me so much more than you know! Thank you to Sweetpeas & Snapshots, The Artbar & StampinEJ's for hosting my workshops and taking care of the details! Thank you to Stampington & Co. for inspiring us to keep going above & beyond!!
Thank you to all of my art sisters for your amazing
love and support!!
Thank you everyone and God bless us all!!!
xoxoxo Lisa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!

*Merry Christmas*
Mele Kaleki Maka!!

~CGS

Anonymous said...

or Mele Kalikimaka , before i get corrected!!! :)

C

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

The tree looks wonderful! I really enjoyed both workshops I took with you this year. You have a real knack for teaching and of course your artwork is divine :-)

CreativeLiving said...

Thank you both for spreading the joy!! xoxo Lisa

Paper Relics said...

I really adore your paper doll tree!

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

THank you Hope! Lisa ;-}

open heart

  Finding love.......