Thursday, June 08, 2006

Can I Find My Way?

In all fairness, I did, do intend on writing in this blog!!
Uploading pictures is just easier and painfree........

Art to me is more than the actual materials, but rather some lesson or information or feeling that is being express through the materials......sometimes this makes the creation of art challenging for me, but that is how my creative self works.

My art is how I record the signs and visions that inspire me on my journey.

Have a beautiful day!
Lisa

1 comment:

katie said...

Gosh, I can SO relate, I was thinking about that just yesterday, how easy it is to scan in pictures but sometimes difficult to express in word where I'm at. I think sometimes our art just has to be our voice, when we don't have words...

have a beautiful day!
xox

open heart

  Finding love.......