Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Handbag Auction 4 Charity

This is a close up of the handbag that I made and am auctioning for charity. It was featured in Somerset Studio's Haute Handbags publication.

Kimber Hawkins/Thurman is an experienced and well respected member of the San Diego technical diving community. She is a single mother who is currently recovering from a life threatening incident, leaving her with substantial medical bills.

For more information on this auction, check out my ebay auctions.
For more information on Kimber and how to make a direct donation, go to TekDiveGirl.org.

5 comments:

primdollie said...

Hi Lisa
Just went to look at the auction and it says it has been pulled??? did you get the wrong link?? I hope that all is ok with it! the purse is beautiful!! I hope it goes well!!!
Hugs Linda K
http://alteredvisions.typepad.com/altered_visions/

primdollie said...

I just went to your ebay auctions and it's still there the link you have must be wrong!! it's there sorry for the false alarm!!! hugs Linda

CreativeLiving said...

Thanks Linda! I'm glad you like the purse! Cheers Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, its Almitywife from SB!

what a beautiful item and you must be a very special person to put their love into something so wonderful and then sell it to benefit someone else!

cheers,
Lorraine

Shona Cole said...

Lisa, you are all over this month's Somerset Studio. Great job. I find my eyes looking for your work/name when I read Somerset knowing I am going to find it!

open heart

  Finding love.......