Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mrs. English Breakfast

Little scrap art bookmark for Ms.CGS. It is impossible not to be inspired by Catherine Moore's new stamps "Mad Tea Party", such wonderful images, they will keep you busy for quite a LONG time!!
I don't have much to post right now, I have been busy working on some projects for Stampington, but must wait to share!
I hope everyone is playing with their sewing machine or sewing by hand and making art for Sew Somerset. I am so excited to get my hands on this new publication and see what others are creating!! Ok, back to work, I mean art!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep.tucked right into my datebook/
journal..love this.
how can you not smile seeing it?

Anonymous said...

I love this, cannot wait to get these stamps :-)

XO
Kristen

Babsarella said...

Oh I SO agree!!! The Mad Tea Party stamps are amazing!!! I am hoping to get a few things off to Somerset using these stamps too! Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations in print!!!

open heart

  Finding love.......