Sunday, February 11, 2007

What is Up with That?!!

Is it a new moon phase, or what??!! I am just not able to sit still to make art these days! I have been busy daydreaming of organizing my home and life, which is such a BIG task, I have never known exactly where to begin!!
Recently I decided to start in the garage, because I would need room to dump the junk coming out of the house...LOL!!!
My trick is to get the junk out of the room and then it is easier to get rid of it, because you love the new uncluttered look more than you love the junk, right??! Well, after 2+ years in this lovely little house I have begun my mission....to rid my home of junk and clutter and hopefully find some cool new art supplies in the process!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCK!

I think you're just anticipating
celebrity shrink-play-time ...looking forward to that post!

tricia stirling said...

that's funny, because i've been feeling the same way about writing. must be the moon or the stars. the good news is, we have taken about 10 trashbags worth of whatever to goodwill!

Anonymous said...

Lee,
I wish I were in sunny San Clemente to help with your organizing. It is one of my forte's. Plus it would be so nice to see you!

open heart

  Finding love.......