Sunday, December 02, 2007

B is for Brandon









What can I say about him?? Brandon is my favorite kid and not because he's mine! Only twelve years old.
He's a sweet, funny, smart kid who is just plain fun to be around! Thank you Brandon for being you!!
Last weekend he accomplished his 100th dive!!
And that is an incredible feat, let me tell you.
It's cool to see that the sea lion pups love Brandon and know that he feels the same!
Here are some photos Rick took of their adventure.
Think Good Thoughts, Lisa

3 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

Fantastic photos! I can see that he is wonderful!

Chris said...

Lisa, I saw your classes coming up at the Art Bar, and I'd love to take the ornament class, so I found your blog. I love your work! It's different from mine, and very interesting. I picked up Somerset Workshop and look forward to working through it, as soon as my holiday crafting deadlines are met! I've seen you in the past in the Studio, too.
Anyway, so I came here and I see these fablous photos of your work and of Brandon's dive! What a lucky mom you are. Thank you for sharing!
Chris

CreativeLiving said...

Thank you both.....I feel very lucky!! xoxo lisa

open heart

  Finding love.......