Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sewing Notions


My head is still spinning with ideas for the upcoming Sew Somerset!
Here I've created some clip art with old sewing notions and my scanner.
Sew easy to do really and it would make a great background! I will be making more of these with some great old measuring tapes, vintage lace and other goodies from my sewing baskets. The idea for creating a series of backgrounds came to me from Catherine Moore. I am also inspired by Connie Govea Stuart, who has been my sweet art sister since before we even met! Thank you both for your encouragement and kindness!! XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be a super star when the
new clip art, ephemera papers by YOU are released ...go forward arty girl!!
We will look for those--
you are "sew clever!"-CGS

Anonymous said...

ahem...i posted my comment with the wrong image... technically challenged in maryland!

open heart

  Finding love.......